Grid and Cloud Computing Workshop
May 19, 2014, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
in conjunction with
Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium - IPDPS 2014
May 19-23, 2014, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Applications: Theory
and practice of high performance clouds, grid, and distributed
- Application resilience and
elasticity in high performance clouds and grids
- Infrastructure: Implementation
and evaluation of services for and in distributed computing.
- Management and Monitoring:
Resource management, monitoring, and pricing.
- Scheduling: Application
scheduling, workflow management.
- Networking: Bandwidth
allocation, data routing, co-scheduling of network and compute
- Resource allocation:
Mapping data and applications on distributed resources.
- Programming Models:
Middleware for remote execution. Interaction of hosts and accelerators
(OpenCL, CUDA, OpenMP, OpenACC).
- Virtualization: Virtualization
of computing, storage, and network resources.
- Performance Evaluation
invite submissions not exceeding ten
single-spaced pages (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts
style: two columns). Submitted papers may not have appeared in or be
under consideration for another workshop, conference, or journal. Each
paper will be refereed by at least three independent reviewers. Paper
submission indicates the intention of the author to
present the paper at the HPGC workshop at IPDPS 2014.
HPGC workshop proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer
Society along with the IPDPS
- Anthony T. Chronopoulos, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Weichang Du, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Jiahua He, Amazon Web Services, USA
- Eduardo Huedo Cuesta, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Haoqiang Jin, NASA, USA
- Rajkumar Kettimuthu, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Alexey Lastovetsky, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Gabriel Mateescu, Virginia Bioinformatics Institute,
Blacksburg, VA, USA
- RubÚn S. Montero, Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Spain
- Daniel de Oliveira, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil
- Stefan Podlipnig, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Sushil Prasad, Georgia State University, USA
- Andrew Rau-Chaplin, Dalhousie University, Canada
- Thomas Rauber, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Ivan Rodero, Rutgers University, USA
- Yang Song, IBM Almaden Research Center, USA
- Guangzhong Sun, University of Science and Technology of
- Luis Tomas, University of Umeň, Sweden
- Chase (Qishi) Wu, University of Memphis, USA
- Laurence T. Yang, St
Francis Xavier University, Canada