- Three transputer systems, two being multi-transputer systems,
in Parallel/Distributed Processing at Laboratory, U.N.B., with
programming support in Parallel FORTRAN, Parallel C, and Occam
- IBM 9121/320 with a vector processor at U.N.B.
- Access to Connection Machines at Syracuse University, Syracuse
and Boston University, Boston.
- Access to DEC 12000 at the National Research Council, Ottawa,
- Access to several IBM RS/6000 and Sun Sparc 5 workstations for
distributed processing using PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine