Selected MSc(CS)/ MCS Theses
- T.A. Tassou, 'Adaptation of a Monte Carlo Radiation Transport
Code to Supercomputers', Jan. 1986.
- L.A. Lambrou, 'Pseudo-Random Number Sequences for Parallel
Computers', Project, Feb. 1986.
- Riyanarto Sarno, 'Performance Modeling of Vectorized Monte
Carlo Codes', Sept. 1988.
- Jaishree Balasubramanyan, 'A Historical Relational Database
Management System', May 1989.
- Vincent Ming Chit Woo, 'Monte Carlo Codes and Vectorization
Techniques', May 1989.
- Alain Tin Kin Wang, 'Some Program Structures and Vectorization
Techniques', Oct. 1989.
- Nagarjuna Vangala, 'Vectorization and Visualization of
Fractals', May, 1990.
- Chris Turner, "Parallel Implementations of Selected Image
Processing Techniques', May 1993.
- John M. Abela, 'Topics in Evolving Transformation Systems',
- Greg Meldrum, 'Parallel Processing of the Evolving Tree
Transformation System', June 1995.
- Cyril Gobrecht, '3D Animated Debugger for Distributed
Programs', June 1995.
- Sanjay Deshpande, 'On the Theory of (Low-Level) Vision', In
- Jagdis Sonti, 'An Object Oriented Distributed Fault Tolerant
System' (The student was partially supported by Nortel (BNR),