|| The Publications
- Supervisor's publications:
- Thesis Publications
(Abstracts can be seen from each student's page. Please email Ken Kent for copies of the full thesis):
- Michael Schlosser (MCS - 2011), "
Enhancing the MMD Algorithm in Multi-core Environments"
- Alexander Bochem (MCS - 2010), "
Active Tracking with Accelerated Image Processing in Hardware"
- John Cole (MCS - 2009), "
Pipelined Projection Algorithms for FPGA Technology"
- Farnaz Gharibian (MCS - 2008), "
Investigating Resource Estimation for a High-Level Language"
- Timothy Beatty (MCS - 2008), "
Improving an OpenMP-based Circuit Design Tool"
- Ryan Proudfoot (MCS - 2007), "
High Performance Software-Hardware Network Intrusion Detection System"
- Shawn McGinn (MCS - 2007), "
Development of a Co-Design Learning Environment"
- Joey Libby (MCS - 2007), "
An Embedded Implementation of the Common Language Infrastructure"
- Nathan Scott (MCS - 2007), "
Efficient Decomposition of Generalised Toffoli Gates in Quantum Circuits"
- Adam Baker (MCS - 2007), "
Design & Implementation of the Interface of a Hardware/Software Co-designed Java Virtual Machine"
- Beatriz Iaderoza (MCS(UVic) - 2007), "
Reconfigurable Co-Design of a Computationally Intensive Mathematical Problem"
- Chen Nan (MCS - 2006), "
An Analysis of a NIDS for Hardware/Software Implementation"
- Zhao Yong (MCS - 2006), "
Maximum Performance of Configurable Hardware Resources"
- Graham Mathias (MCS - 2006), "
An Extensible Virtual Machine Using a Network-on-Chip Design"
- Nathaniel Couture (MCS - 2005), "
Self-Expiring Licensing Architecture for Intellectual Property on FPGAs"
- Joshua Dick (MCS - 2005), "
An Analysis of the Common Language Runtime for Hardware Implementation"
- Thomas Hall (MCS - 2005), "
Thread Level Parallel Execution for Hardware/Software Co-designed Virtual Machines"
- Hejun Ma (MScEE - 2004), "
A Design and Simulation of the Hardware Partition in a Software/Hardware Co-Designed Java Virtual Machine"